As spring approaches, it is important to we stay up to date with the latest trends and styles. New seasons come with change, and we are ready to embrace them. After reading an article on The Huffington Post about the most searched trends on Pinterest for this upcoming spring, I was intrigued and felt as though I needed to share this. This is what the top, most popular searches were.
- Palm leaves are making a comeback. Whether they are natural or fake, palm leaves are coming back for the spring to add a pop of color to your home.
- Fringe everything. Fringy pillows, curtains, and throws are becoming very popular because they add texture and even personality to any item.
- If you haven’t already, switch to ceramic dinnerwear. They are unique, and everyone is switching out those plain colors out to a more stylish tone.
- As mentioned before in a previous article, the color “sage” is becoming more and more popular for interior walls. Add white marble accent decorations and even more sage to go with the walls.
- We all know we think of pastels as spring colors. Well, they are coming back as spring approaches, but more specifically, lavender. Add lavender details and decorations to your home to add that pop of spring.
- If keeping the plants around your house becoming an issue, try putting up herbariums and dried op flowers on a frame and hanging them up on your wall. These add those desired spring colors without having to worry about watering them.
Nims, Brittany. “These 7 Spring Home Trends Are WAY Easier To Pull Off Than They Look.” The Huffington Post, TheHuffingtonPost.com, 1 Mar. 2018, www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/spring-home-trends-of-2018_us_5a982f21e4b09c872bb235d5.